3801 Park Street N, Suite 4
St. Petersburg, FL 33709
825 Court Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 374-9200 (O)
Areas of Practice
- Business / Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Entity Break Up
- Landlord / Tenant Evictions
- Construction / Liens
Creating New Businesses
- LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures
- Operating Agreements
- Purchases and Sales
- Business to Business
- Real Estate Purchases /Sales
- Construction Agreements
- Florida Bar (1992)
- U.S. Middle District FL
RONALD W. GREGORY, II
- I am a business, contract, real estate, construction and courtroom trial attorney.
- I have been representing clients in the courtroom for more than twenty (20) years, with more than two dozen jury trials and twice as many non-jury trials and countless substantive hearings before judges.
- Since 2001, I have limited my practice to representing and guiding business owners through the challenges of creating agreements; solutions; and, if necessary, trial presentation in court, for issues related to business; entity structure (creation and agreements for limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and joint ventures); real estate; construction; and purchase and sale agreements for land or businesses.
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Petersburg Bar Foundation, Board of Trustees, Secretary, present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Chair of Business Law Section, present
- St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, present
- St. Stefanos Greek Orthodox Church, Stewardship Chairperson, 2009 to present
- St. Stefanos Greek Orthodox Church, Parish Council President, 2007-2008
- Vice President, 2006-2007; and Secretary, 2005-2006
I help my clients go into a business or real estate deal with the confidence that loopholes and traps are eliminated and that their interests are protected. I also work with companies that find themselves in a situation in which a business solution cannot be reached and must be taken to court. I give my clients the comfort of seasoned trial skills, developed through twenty years of actual trial experience, which provide my clients with the best possible outcome.
My primary focus is to counsel and advocate for closely-held businesses operated by their owners. I endeavor to be a trusted partner of your business by collaborating with you in your day-to-day operations in order to appropriately tailor my services to the specific legal needs of your business. I then remain partnered with you throughout the entire life cycle of your business, which may include the start up, operations and the eventual sale of the business. My areas of practice have fulfilled my desire to combine my courtroom trial skills with my undergraduate work in business administration with a major in finance.
Experience · Personal Attention - www.GregoryLaw.net
Attorney Advertising. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Outcome or results are not guaranteed. The information presented is for advertising purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. An attorney-client relationship will not be established until we have confirmed our representation of your case in writing.